What Is AccuServe?
AccuServe provides full/part time dedicated AccuServe associates skilled in process, quality, and ISO procedures and controls to perform contract assembly, fulfillment, and quality inspection on a project basis from hours to weeks.
Is AccuServe ISO Registered?
Yes. AccuServe Corporation in Jenison has achieved ISO 9001:2000 compliance and has been registered by IASC, an accredited, third-party registrar based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Download our certificate (PDF).
Do You Have a Plant? Trucks?
We currently serve our customers from our 16,000 sq ft plant in Jenison, MI. We also maintain our own truck fleet to provide reliable response to your needs and maintain a clean, well-organized facility.
Who are AccuServe’s current customers? Are they like me?
- Confidentiality limits our inclination to publish customer names. References and testimonials are available on request after initial contact.
- AccuServe serves automotive, furniture, motorcycle, gaming, and electronics manufacturers and distributors, as well as:
- Light Manufacturing Companies
- Plastics and injection molding
- Metal manufacturers
- Screw machine
- Retail display and printing companies
- Design studios
- B2B Printing Companies
- Screen printers
- Direct Mail Fulfillment